Loose Lead Walking Programme
Have you wondered 'how do I stop my dog pulling on the lead?' or 'How do I get my dog to walk nicely?'
Imagine going out for a walk and having your dog walk nicely with you for the duration of your walk? Forget having your arm pulled out of your socket and being dragged through the mud, and lets get your dog to understand that walking nicely is best for everyone! We will aim to improve your dogs focus and enhance the bond you share.
We will give you the tools to teach your dog but you will need to commit to training between sessions, ideally daily for at least 15 minutes.
So what do you get with this programme?
- 4 x 45 minute training sessions
- We only use and recommend the most appropriate training equipment. This program includes everything you need to teach your dog how to walk nicely*;
- 5m Lead
- Healthy treats
- Reward toy
- Online training diary so we can see how you are getting on
- Support - got a question or is your dog doing something unexpected? Call us and we will be there to support you throughout the training program and for 2 months afterwards
- Video tutorials. You'll receive access to training videos so you don't need to remember every tiny detail during the lesson, you can always revisit the videos for a refresher.
- Graduation certificate and rosette so you can celebrate your dogs success!
*we can also include a harness if you don't have one for an additional fee
You can start today for just £60, plus three further payments of £60, Or save £40 and pay in full for just £200.